Thursday, April 29, 2010

ABC's "LOST" is Ending

The TV series "LOST" aired its first episode on September 22, 2004. Right now it's on its 6th season, with the series finale being aired on May 23, 2010. The show has gone through five complete seasons and the fan base is still there. The most recent episode racked in 8.8 million viewers during that hour. The finale of the series is such a big event that ABC is asking for $900,000 for a 30-second ad during the finale. That is more than four times the $213,000 they ask for during a regular "LOST" episode.
"LOST" is my favorite TV show of all time. The mysteries involved in the show are incredible. Although they aren't realistic it's still excellent storytelling. It has entertained me for almost six years, when the pilot episode first aired. I will definitely be watching the finale and the show will always hold great memories for me. I hope that in the future they come out with a show that's just like it. If you have not watched "LOST" I highly recommend it.

1 comment:

  1. Lost is currently one of the best shows on television. The past five seasons have been very exciting and the final season has been no different. I am sad it is coming to an end, but it is good Lost is ending while in its prime rather than dragging on to long.

    ReplyDelete